North of Boston, MA 01730
Network Engineers - are you looking to get experience at a rapidly growing company in the Greater Boston area? A healthcare software organization seeks a talented and motivated Network Engineer to join their team on a 4-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Assist with general network troubleshooting and maintenance
- Troubleshoot and build site-to-site VPN tunnels for clients
- Serve as lead on networking projects
- Help stand up new offices on-shore and off-shore
- At least 3 to 5 years of network experience
- Strong firewall and client site-to-site VPN experience
- Comprehensive experience with switching and routing
- Prior experience with wireless networking
Job ID: 173138
Do you think you’ re a good fit for this role? Reach out today for details!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.