Network Security Administrator
South of Boston, MA 02171
Are you looking to expand your experience to a different industry? A telecommunications company seeks a Network Security Administrator to join their team on a 3-month contact basis; however, this position has the potential to turn into permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized individual looking to make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Plan, design, develop, and implement of efficient network integrity, systems security, log management, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Support the senior members of the Network and Security team
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of internal systems investments
- Assist with firewall, anti-virus, web filtering, threat remediation and security compliance.
- CCNA or at least 2 years of networking experience and wants to transition into security.
- Cisco Network
- Security experience
- Hands-on experience with Internet protocols, IPS, firewalls, packet capture and analysis, application servers, database security, patch management and vulnerability assessment tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as organization and documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of networks and network topologies and protocols
- Experience with endpoint security software and encryption products
- Knowledge of features of Active Directory, Group Policy and Certificate Authority technologies
Nice to Have:
- Network certifications
Job ID: 174090
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.