Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? An insurance company seeks a Node Developer for a 6 to 12-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for someone looking for an innovative and vigorous environment.
- Design and develop back-end micro-services and REST APIs for web applications
- Collaborate with various front-end and back-end development teams on user-facing features and services
- Focus on design patterns, test driven development, enforce code quality and standards, and document APIs
- 5 or more years of experience as a Java engineer, with a focus on front end
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Exposure to tools: Spring Boot, JMX, JUnit, J2EE -> JPA
- Prior involvement developing front-end web applications using NODE and React.js
- Experience using and developing REST APIs using micro services architecture
- Knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture
- Experience with cloud computing APIs and services (Amazon Web Services like Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, ECS, and RDS)
- Knowledge of dynamic server coding environments such as Python
- Insurance experience
Job ID: 174552
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.