Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Ready to apply your skills to a fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A dynamic pharmaceutical organization seeks an Office Manager to join their team on a contract to permanent basis. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- 10 or more years of experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Pharma industry experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job ID: 175698
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.