Manhattan, NY 10022
Do you have an interest in fashion? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A luxury goods company is looking for an Office Manager to join their team. Moreover, this is a great prospect for someone looking to further develop their skill set and grow as a professional.
- Mange inventory and vendor records
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Create budget
- Support with the development of expense reports
- Manage the appearance of the company’ s office areas
- Create purchase orders and order office supplies
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5 or more years of Office management experience
- Experience with Purchase orders, budgets, and vendor management
- Some accounting exposure
- Lease Administration Experience
- Contract Management involvement
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience working at a Luxury Goods brand
Job ID: 174691
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.