North of Boston, MA 01845
Do you have an interest in academia and tech? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A university seeks a talented and motivated Office Manager to join their team! This individual will work closely with other members on the team to support compliance issues. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Manage and organize filing
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Help with licensing and reporting
- Cover front desk
- Some experience in legal
- Administrative background
- Comfortable answering the phone
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- Law Firm experience
- Prior work as a Paralegal
- Supported a smaller office
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, persuasive, results-driven, and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176192
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.