Office Operations and Human Resources (HR) Manager
Manhattan, NY 10038
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A NYC nonprofit is looking for an Office Operations and Human Resources Manager on a 6-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional.
- Oversee and develop appropriate job descriptions, account for their accuracy
- Improve, edit, and fine-tune job descriptions as necessary
- Review candidate resumes and help streamline the HR processes
- Assist with the on-boarding process
- Providing basic IT set-up like computer and email for new hires
- Coordinate records for office equipment, services, and real estate
- Order office supplies
- 4 or more years of dual experience in the office operations and human resources fields
- Strong degree of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Nonprofit experience
Job ID: 174483
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.