Boston, MA 02458
Do you have experience processing payroll? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A Property Management organization seeks a Payroll Associate for permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to grow as a professional.
- Help with reviewing, analyzing, and entering payroll information
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with corporate time and benefit guidelines, including FLSA laws
- Update and maintain employee data in the Payroll system
- Serve as quality customer service resource
- Offer payroll information and act as a resource for resolving and researching payroll related issues for employees across the country
- Adhere to internal and Sarbanes-Oxley controls
- Provide employee verifications to external sources
- Prior payroll and end year processing experience
- Excel proficiency
- Capacity to do payroll calculations
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Workday integration files
Job ID: 174791
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.