Payroll Processing Supervisor
Metrowest, MA 01581
Do you have experience processing payroll? Are you well acquainted with ADP? A consumer goods company seeks a Payroll Processing Supervisor to join the team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized individual looking to make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Supervise the activities of the Payroll team to ensure all payroll activities are performed according to Company policies
- Ensure all PeopleSoft profiles and paperwork are keyed timely for each payroll
- Review and approve payroll adjustments
- Oversee the calculation and process of all off-cycle payroll requirements
- Manage the processing of all transactions in ADP that require special handling, including leave of absence continuation pay, etc.
- Perform audits of payroll detail for accuracy
- Guarantee compliance with quality assurance measures and maintain procedural manuals
- Confirm that the payroll department responds to questions from team members, clubs and outside agencies in a timely manner
- Research and resolve issues that arise in the areas of payroll, timekeeping, and HR master data
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 1 to 3 years of payroll experience
- Peoplesoft and ADP Payforce knowledge
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Nice to Haves:
- Multi-state experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, results-driven, organized, and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail
Job ID: 174708
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.