Payroll and Stock Manager
Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you looking to develop your payroll experience into a different industry? A Pharmaceutical company seeks a Payroll and Stock Manager join their organization. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous environment.
- Process bi-weekly payroll information for 100+ exempt and non-exempt employees
- Ensure the maintenance of payroll records in the payroll system in compliance with company policies and procedures, wage & hour laws, etc.
- Administer equity program, including stock option grants and exercises, restricted stock unit/award grants and vesting, ESPP, participant terminations, etc.
- Stay abreast of stock administration to ensure the company follows applicable legal and tax regulations
- Ensure accurate data input, maintain all paper and electronic files related to equity administration
- Initiate equity grants for new hires, track online grant acceptances
- Reconcile equity award activity among the Company’ s records, the broker’ s records and the Transfer Agent on an ongoing basis
- Provide support and education to employees related to equity inquiries
- Assist with compensation and various analysis projects and ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- At least 5 years of Payroll processing experience either working with ADP or in-house payroll system
- 3 years of experience in equity administration in medium-sized organization
- Knowledge of payroll, equity procedures, practices, wage, hour laws, tax reporting and FLSA
- Experience with Internal Controls under Sarbanes-Oxley Act related to public companies
- Involvement with working with Accounting teams on balance sheet reconciliations and variance resolutions for payroll and benefits liability general ledger accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Access
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to work with the highest levels of the organization
- Knowledge of SEC regulations related to stock trading including familiarity with Form 4 filing
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, analytical, self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working understanding of domestic and international compensation programs
- Familiarity with Oracle eBusiness Suite
Job ID: 174817
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.