Private Equity Accountant
Boston, MA 02111
Looking to transition from public accounting into a private industry? Ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A leading global private markets investment firm seeks a talented and motivated Private Equity Accountant to maintain quarterly activity for all general ledger accounts. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a high achieving team of public accountants.
- Oversee the daily and monthly activities related to the fund
- Process and analyze cash receipts and disbursements warrants
- Concoct monthly reconciliations bank statements
- Prepare cash analysis to determine amount for capital call and distribution
- Formulate investments cash flow, marketable securities proceeds/distributions, and debt reports
- Coordinate distribution allocation schedules for partners
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Nice to Haves:
- Big 4 experience with investment clients
Job ID: 175705
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.