Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? Ready to join a close-knit team, growth-oriented team? A Financial Investment Advisory seeks a talented and motivated Product Manager to drive their investment process. This position stands on a 4 to 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Help build a portfolio management system from scratch that will provide sophisticated analytics to facilitate data-driven investment decisions across thousands of assets
- 7 or more years as a Product Manager with the financial acumen necessary to manage a portfolio management system
- Experience working with stakeholders to discuss trade-offs, challenges, and opportunities
- Skill with analytics, decision support, or operational efficiencies
- Understanding of system and application designs and to review correctness of code
- Ability to find data by querying across databases and other data sources to form fact-driven analysis and arguments
Nice to Haves:
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175316
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.