Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston is looking for a Product Owner of Business Systems Transformations to join their team. This person will be an integral part of the Finance business system team that enables technology solutions that meet the business outcomes for their respective finance product grouping. This role serves as the primary point person accountable for execution of each stakeholder’ s strategic imperatives involving technology.
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the products created by a scrum development team.
- Be the point person on the product development team, using their high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for developing products.
- Be the primary communicator with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Responsible for managing the product backlog - to create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Be an expert at understanding and anticipating the client’ s needs to more effectively manage the development process with deep business knowledge and communication skills.
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
- Should be aware of the sprint iterations methodology and good to have working knowledge of Jira software.
- Define and set expectations for IT and business teams, holding them accountable to success and failures.
- 1-2+ Years of Experience with systems and agile development
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities
- Should be familiar at AGILE methodology, it’ s principles and the day to day application
- Ability to work with a cross-functional matrix organization to initiative to ensure project objectives and deadlines are met
- Proven track record of managing IT/business relationship and interacting with mid to senior business executives
- Background in high tech or software industry is a plus
- At least 2 years within Finance Systems or Information Technology delivery organizations
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting/Finance or Information systems or commensurate work experience
- Individuals in this role must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Job ID: 174014
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.