Production Data Base Support
North Shore, MA 01923
Are you looking to expand your technology experience? A cutting-edge technology company seeks a Production Data Base Support to join their team! Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized looking to grow as a professional.
- Document and implement production changes
- Develop SQL queries to support ad-hoc data requests
- Provide support to Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with DBMS, preferably in AWS
- Competent in SQL, DDL, DML, Linux/Windows shell scripting, GIT and JIRA
- Proficient in any of these RDBMS: Redshift, MySQL/AWS Aurora, MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of backup/recovery, upgrades and performance tuning
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB or DynamoDB.
- 3 years of working in an open source database like PostgreSQL
Job ID: 174536
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org