Manhattan, NY 10016
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A consulting firm in New York seeks a Project Coordinator to join their bright and passionate team on a 6-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to come in and eventually lead a team.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects
- Schedule task assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis
- Serve as the primary contact with user groups and systems management
- Provide advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies
- Manage overall project communication and resolves issues
- Lead the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment
- Oversee the development of recommendations regarding systems or process design solutions and process improvements
- Serve as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and business line staff
- Offer advice and resolutions regarding changes or issues in project management strategies and processes
- Project coordination/management experience
- Practice coordinating resources, schedules, project plans
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, specifically PowerPoint and excel
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 174945
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.