128 Belt, MA 02021
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different field? A consumer goods organization seeks a Project Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Plan, design, build and rollout business process and system implementations
- Work with the project team to develop vision, scope, requirements, test and implementation plans
- Drive the completion of vendor contracts, and forms cost and resource estimates
- Monitor and track progress of projects and providing appropriate and timely updates to the project team and management
- Prepare for and effectively leads project steering team meetings, to gain input, approvals, and decisions needed
- Document meeting outputs and follow-ups
- Maintain a cost model for project financials
- Manage IT vendors to ensure quality and a timely delivery of services
- Oversee stakeholder satisfaction proactively
- 7 or more years of Project Management experience
- Understanding of SDLC and both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Involvement gathering business requirements
- Prior experience with managing relationships with vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of large-scale, complex implementations of systems and processes
- Prior experience in the retail or restaurant industry
- Knowledge of digital programs
- PMP Certification
Job ID: 174162
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.