Boston, MA 02114
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A nonprofit seeks a Project Manager to effectively manage internal and external resources on a 6-month contract. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Manage the day-to-day details of technology information management projects, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with project in the organization
- Develop and maintain project/resource plans and schedule
- Create and monitor project estimates and budget
- Manage project change control in terms of scope, schedule, cost and quality and risk
- Facilitate project reporting
- Promote common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and reporting to align project stakeholders and team members
- Provide informal coaching to teams and project stakeholders
- 5 or more years of effective project management with complex teams with on-time, on-budget, on-quality performance
- Demonstrated ability to run large projects, Agile scrums or sprints, and full life-cycle technical projects
- Expertise in project management tools: Smartsheet, Trello, Jira
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- NGO sector experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Experience with ERP implementation
- Ability to communicate in Spanish or French
Job ID: 174687
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.