Boston, MA 02111
Are you looking to expand your technical and professional experience? Ready to join a fast-paced company? A financial services organization seeks a talented and experienced Project Manager to create an in-house system from the ground up, work on an FX trading, and build out a risk platform. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Coordinate the FX position management and risk system program end to end
- Preform Forecasting
- Create roadmaps
- Manage the risks and issues
- Look beyond FX and understand how it relates and fits into other ongoing projects that are being worked on
- Perform resource management
- Work with development teams and BAs
- Identify areas of potential risk and exposure and provide viable solutions to reduce and/or eliminate risk
- Industry experience
- 10 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- History of successful large-scale implementations
- Experience with FX (Foreign Exhchange) trading platforms, another product in the capital markets space, or Derivatives
- Knowledge of finance and ability to add value to a conversation with anyone in the business
Job ID: 175453
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.