Boston, MA 02108
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A real estate investment and operating company seeks a Property Accountant to handle and manage all accounting matters related to commercial and multi-family residential properties. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Ensure tenant payments are processed accurately and timely
- Perform full-cycle month-end close General Ledger accounting transactions for respective properties
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Assemble and review individual property income statements and balance sheets
- Work with operation to analyze and identify variance and develop monthly budget comparison and variance reports for management
- Manage prepaid and accrual transactions
- Assure Debt transactions are properly recorded
- Audit property and tenant lease information, rent-rolls, deposit summaries, aging receivables, security deposits, etc.
- Review monthly reports for accounts receivable and aged delinquency
- Ensure capex policy guidelines are followed
- Compile investor reporting and financial packages by assigned due dates
- Bachelor' s degree; preferably with a concentration in accounting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – with advanced skill level in Excel
- Detail oriented and proven ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to analyze financial statements and related schedules
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of Yardi
- Property Management experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175804
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.