Quality Assurance Administrator
Boston, MA 02210
Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you interested in or have prior experience in biotech field? A large biotech company seeks a Quality Assurance Administrator on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic team.
- Archive physical documents in the archive and digitizing as applicable
- Issue and archive notebooks /logbooks (equipment, GMP, etc.)
- Issuing lot numbers and preparing batch records
- Maintain inventory onsite and offsite archive
- Distribute CMC Documentation to internal and external parties
- Create and manage CMC workflows Raise gaps or risks to process owners
- Perform electronic system validation activities, as needed
- Provide audit and inspection support, as needed
- Provide customer support on archiving activities
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Strong customer focus
Job ID: 174843
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.