128 Belt, MA 02458
Are you interested in developing your full-cycle recruiting skills? A digital healthcare company in the Greater Boston area seeks a Recruiter for a 2-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a great opportunity looking to work in a vigorous and thriving company.
- Engage in the interview process by sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, phone screens, partner with hiring managers, and make offers
- Manage 8 reqs
- Prior involvement in corporate recruiting
- Experience recruiting manager and/or director level candidates
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174456
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.