128 Belt, MA 02451
Are you interested in getting a wide range of recruiting experience? Would you like to work for a highly regarded company? An engineering and manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area seeks a Recruiter on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Help with ongoing training initiatives
- Conduct reporting on recruiting metrics
- Manage candidate data
- Support the data mining work
- Make sure pre-employment candidate requirements are met
- Source and recruit candidates
- Work with hiring managers to assess staffing requirements
- Prior technical/engineering recruiting experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- 5 to 7 years of technical/engineering recruiting experience
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Experience at small to mid-sized company
- Prior Icims experience
- Prior industry experience
Job ID: 174762
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.