128 Belt, MA 02451
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready to expand your recruiting experience to a faced-paced, dynamic company? A healthcare organization seeks a talented and passionate Recruiter to develop and implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire the most qualified talent. This position stands on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend longer and/or convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Facilitate a full-cycle recruiting process across all functions
- Coach and assist managers in all aspects of recruiting: building strategy plans, screening applicants, interviewing, negotiating offers, the on-boarding process, etc.
- Identify and develop channels to source both active and passive qualified candidates
- Develop, grow, and foster employer branding strategy by attending and contributing to events and outreach activities
- Track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process
- Ensure all pre-employment requirements are successfully completed prior to on-boarding
- Manage applicant tracking system (ATS); act as liaison with vendor to troubleshoot issues and facilitate upgrades
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, in-service training programs, workshops, literature, etc.
- Develop and maintain employee interview team training to ensure preparedness and standard interview process
- Conduct stay interviews/exit interviews with employees
- 3 or more years of recruitment experience, including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Strong ATS practice with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility and HR
- Ability to maintain and use solid judgment with highly confidential, sensitive information
- Capability to employ new and emerging technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies and target qualified candidates
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’ s degree
- PHR Certification
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS
- Healthcare or Hospital recruiting involvement
- Corporate recruiting experience
- SmartRecruiter ATS practice
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to create and implement effective recruitment strategies to fill unique positions
Job ID: 175597
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.