Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? Do you have an interest in the life sciences? A pharmaceutical company seeks a Senior Recruiter to provide recruiting support to the Commercial clientele. This position stands as 6-month contract opportunity with the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an experienced recruiter looking join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Create and execute recruiting strategies
- Develop and oversee sourcing strategies, screen candidates, and deliver various candidates for hiring
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle
- Partner with hiring managers to identify roles, and assign distinct areas of focus
- Foster new relationships and attend networking events
- Provide weekly and ad hoc updates
- Manage and balance the budget, timelines, and customer requests
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 6 or more years of either pharmaceutical or biotech recruiting experience
- Exposure to corporate recruitment
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Equipped sourcing abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Prior recruitment experience within Pharmaceutical Commercial or similar recruitment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, results driven, and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail ?
Job ID: 174125
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.