Boston, MA 02472
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? An Education Management company, devoted to changing the way the world works, seeks a Recruiter for a 3 to 6-month contract role. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain insights into position and department needs
- Continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates through constant networking, mining, and managing of candidates and referrals
- Analyze results and adapt strategy accordingly
- Create and sustain relationships with key educational institutions, professional associations, diversity organizations, individuals, etc.
- Maintain the corporate interviewing process and coordinate the application process via ATS
- Establish systems and standards for interviewing, hiring, and applicant tracking
- Ensure that internal candidates are considered for appropriate openings
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 or more years of previous recruiting and interviewing experience
- Experience working with an ATS
- Microsoft Office skills
- Practice using LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment strategies
- Experience using Workday
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability and/or experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174703
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.