Boston, MA 02472
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? A nonprofit organization seeks a Recruiter to join their team. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain insights into position and department needs and provide updates on progress and pipelines
- Continually grow a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates
- Create and sustain relationships with key educational institutions, professional associations, diversity organizations, individuals, etc.
- Maintain the corporate interviewing process and coordinate the application process via ATS including to meet OFCCP and company audit requirements
- Serve as a professional representative of the organization
- Maintain established systems and standards for interviewing, hiring, and applicant tracking
- Leverage Succession Planning Programs to ensure that internal candidates are considered for appropriate openings
- Work closely with Employee Advisory Groups to publicize openings and mine for referrals
- Drives the conversation around diversity with hiring managers
- Collaborate with manager and Diversity & Inclusion Director to build and enterprise-wide diversity recruitment plan that aligns with company affirmative action plan
- Develop tracking and reporting and check progress
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5 or more years of previous diversity recruiting and interviewing experience
- Proficiency Microsoft Office
- Skilled with social media recruitment strategies; proficient in the use of LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sales and Marketing recruitment experience
- Workday experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice working with diverse teams
Job ID: 174845
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.