Boston, MA 02110
Do you have a strong background in recruiting and would like to join a company with an excellent reputation in their industry? A Boston-based law firm seeks a Recruiter for a 2-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Work with hiring managers to fill open positions within Finance, IT, Marketing, Legal
- Update and post job descriptions
- Schedule and complete phone interviews
- Make hiring recommendations
- Monitor candidates’ progress
- Previous experience with full cycle recruiting
- Experience working in the professional services industry
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175080
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.