Boston, MA 02199
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your recruiting skills to a fast-paced organization? A healthcare organization seeks a Recruiter to source and hire qualified candidates. This position stands on a 6-mont contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Act as primary contact between Human Resources and Hiring Managers to facilitate hiring process
- Track recruitment activities
- Engage in the interview process by screening, interviewing, and negotiation offers to candidates
- Source applicants and utilize various tools to pull candidates
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a high-volume work
- 2 to 4 years of healthcare recruitment experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Applicant Tracking Software
Nice to Haves:
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175422
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.