Boston, MA 02111
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources experience? Ready for the chance to join a fast-paced organization? A world-class, academic medical institution seeks a talented and motivated Recruiter to join their team on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Serve as a utility recruiter helping with a variety of reqs in research and ambulatory clinics
- Utilize HealthCareSource as an ATS
- Source, screen, interview, partner with hiring managers, offer, and negotiate offers
- Will have access to LI rec
- Partner with coordinators for scheduling and paperwork
- Healthcare recruiting experience
- Hands on, fast paced high volume recruiting experience
- Experience using an ATS
- HealthCareSource experience
- Union Recruiting practice
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175521
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.