Boston, MA 02109
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your recruiting skills to a fast-paced organization? A leading telehealth platform in the United States seeks a bright and passionate Recruiter to join their team! This position is a 3 to 6-month contract assignment that intends to convert into full-time employment. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Work with hiring managers to understand open reqs
- Proactively source for qualified candidates
- Conduct phone and in person interviews
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout hiring process
- Track candidates through Greenhouse ATS
- Experience recruiting for Technology/IT including QA Engineers, Software Engineers, Business Intelligence, Network Operations, Release Engineers, etc.
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Available to start immediately
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175691
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.