Boston, MA 02111
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A Market Research organization devoted to supporting leading brands make critical decisions with confidence seeks a bright and passionate Recruiter to join their team! This position is a 3-month contract assignment that intends to convert into full-time employment. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a vigorous environment in Boston.
- Work with hiring managers to understand open reqs
- Source and develop pipelines of qualified candidates
- Schedule and handle phone and in person interviews
- Handle on-boarding including offer letters, new hire paperwork, orientations, etc.
- 5 to 12 years full cycle recruiting experience
- Sourcing practice
- On-boarding involvement
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- JazzHR experience or experience implementing an ATS
- Involvement recruiting for Market Research roles or professional services
- Interest in employment branding
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175873
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.