Cambridge, MA 02139-1500
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? Do you have an interest in recruiting? A biotech company seeks a Recruiter for a 3 to 6-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to work within a rapidly growing and innovative environment.
- Partner with relevant business functions to build a rich external talent pipeline directly linked to key roles/critical skills
- Ensure successful conversion of talent pipeline prospects into active candidates and then hires
- Utilize talent pipelines and other direct sourcing techniques to provide an outstanding service
- Build knowledge and provide insight into external talent presence
- Determine best approach to engage talent and steer workforce planning
- Build extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant networking events
- Drive and promote awareness and recruitment opportunities through social media
- Strong sourcing experience and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ATS experience
- Life Science, Pharma, IT, or Technology industry experience
- Involvement recruiting in a fast-paced, commercial environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the current talent market
- Taleo knowledge
- LinkedIn Recruiter practice
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Job ID: 174818
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.