Cambridge, MA 02142
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to gain more recruiting experience? A life science company that is leading the gene therapy revolution is hiring a Recruiter on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Serve as the recruiter who handles Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, and Regulatory hiring
- Manage a req load of about 15
- Partner with hiring managers throughout recruiting life cycle
- Screen candidates
- Engage in the interview process by phone screening candidates and working with hiring team for interviews
- Work with recruiting coordination team with scheduling and on-boarding
- 2 or more years of experience recruiting for clinical, medical affairs, and/or regulatory roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- European and Regulatory recruiting experience
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175137
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.