Cambridge, MA 02138
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your recruiting experience? A higher education institution seeks a bright and passionate Rercrutier on a 3-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to work within a rapidly rising and innovative environment.
- Perform activities associated with the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Consult as needed with managers and HR generalists on job titles, descriptions and requirements, grades and starting salary ranges
- Screen applicants for basic qualifications using compliant data management techniques
- Review resumes, interview candidates, and develop diverse slates of candidates and finalists for manager consideration
- Conduct appropriate reference and background checking
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback
- Accurately communicate important employment information during delivery and negotiation of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation)
- Manage candidate activity, including dispositioning of the applicant pool in the applicant tracking system
- Prepare and enter any needed data or complete paperwork relating to hiring or on-boarding
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across a broad range of disciplines
- High-school diploma
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175467
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.