Cambridge, MA 02139
Are you interested in developing your full-cycle recruiting skills? Ready to join a high-energy, growth-oriented organization? An award-winning software company seeks an experienced and talented Recruiter to join their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the intention to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Work with hiring managers to understand open reqs
- Source for qualified candidates and screen resumes
- Handle phone screens and in person interviews as necessary
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the process
- 3 or more years of experience in recruiting
- Technology/IT recruiting experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills, must be diplomatic and tactful
- Highly attentive to detail
- Capability to analyze recruitment metrics and design strategies based on outcomes
- 5 or more years of experience
- Experience building out recruiting programs (e.g., campus recruiting, candidate networks, selecting ATS systems, training other recruiters, etc.)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175995
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.