Metrowest, MA 01701
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? Do you have an interest in recruiting? The leader in discount apparel seeks a Recruiter for a 4 to 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a fresh, fun, and creative environment.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent for the area
- Establish, build, and maintain, strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs)
- Create communication plans and proactively communicate with Hiring Managers and HRBP’ s
- Conduct intake sessions with the hiring managers and create staffing plans
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs, prioritize position requirements, etc. Communicate with Hiring Manager regarding all open positions; status, candidate activity and challenges
- Proactively research and gather market intelligence to help inform sourcing strategy
- Source candidates to build external talent pipeline, through networking, cold calling, internet research, social media, etc.
- Screen resumes, conduct initial phone or in person interviews and present qualified candidates to hiring manager to interview
- Interview applicants and gather information regarding their education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements
- 3 or more years of recruiting experience
- Experience using an ATS
- Understanding of Recruiting and HR Concepts, policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Retail recruitment experience
- Solid business acumen
- Engages, builds relationships with and influences people
- Managerial Courage
- Works independently using leadership support for more complex situations
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, action-orientated, organized, persuasive, analytical, and collaborative
Job ID: 174836
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.