Metrowest, MA 01803
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company? A leader in AI software seeks a talented and motivated Recruiter to join their bright and passionate team on an 8-month contract basis. This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by successfully sourcing and identifying talent for the Healthcare Division. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Maintain expert knowledge of opening and provide proactive solutions to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences
- Identify opportunities to create and maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short- and long-term needs
- Recognize trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent
- Recruit and source using techniques such as Internet research to identify candidates
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for external job searches via the client' s database, employee referral generation, professional networks, approved websites, etc.
- 8 or more years of recruiting and talent acquisition experience in corporate environments
- Excellent sourcing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Capacity to find solutions with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175311
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.