Metrowest, MA 02421
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Do you want to be a part of a highly regarded company? An information technology and services company in the Greater Boston Area is looking to hire a Recruiter for a 6-month contract role. However, this prospect has the potential to expand to permanent work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as a professional in a fresh, fun, and creative environment.
- Help the recruiting function for a variety of their finance, marketing, HR, and Legal open positions
- Manage 15 reqs at a time
- Source, screen, interview candidates
- Partner with agency partners to help fill open roles
- Ensure that candidates have a positive interview process
- Work directly with hiring manager to ensure that there is a clear strategy for each opening and effective recruiting from the beginning
- Strong corporate G&A recruiting experience
- SAAS company experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 175418
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.