North of Boston, MA 01810
Are you looking to develop your full-cycle recruiting skills? Ready for the chance to work for a prominent company? A world leader in medical devices seeks a bright and passionate Recruiter to join their team! This individual will partner with hiring teams to develop and deliver a hiring strategy that identifies and engages top talent. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to develop and maintain relationships with candidates and be their point of contact throughout the process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand open reqs
- Post jobs and screen resumes
- Schedule and conduct phone and in person interviews
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout hiring process
- Extend verbal and written offers
- Assist with on-boarding process
- Experience recruiting for engineering roles - Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Quality, etc.
- Comfortable handling the coordination piece of recruiting including scheduling interviews, posting jobs, sending out offer letters, etc.
- Agency recruiting experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175684
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.