North of Boston, MA 01867
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you interested in developing your full-cycle recruiting skills? An engineering company seeks a bright and passionate Recruiter to join their team! This position stands on a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment efforts: sourcing, interviewing, advertising, scheduling, candidate assessment, and onboarding
- Post open reqs online using LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, etc.
- Work with managers and candidates to schedule both phone and in person interviews
- Manage iCims ATS and track candidates in system
- Handle research and sourcing for open reqs using LinkedIn, Indeed, iCims, Boolean searches, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers
- Strong sourcing skills and ability to use LinkedIn/Social Media
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Experience recruiting for engineering roles
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176194
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.