NorthWest of Boston, MA 01803
Are you looking to develop your full-cycle recruiting skills? Ready for the chance to work for a prominent company? A computer software company North of Boston seeks a Recruiter for a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to work within a rapidly rising and innovative environment.
- Use UltiPro to track candidates’ progress
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews
- Collaborate with hiring managers to make hiring decisions
- Source for qualified candidates
- Prior full-cycle recruiting involvement
- Experience recruiting for IT/Software Engineering roles and/or Sales positions
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, customer-focused, analytical, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175460
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.