Rhode Island, RI 02904
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you interested in developing your full-cycle recruiting skills? A non-profit organization, dedicated to supporting patients and their families through all stages of illness, seeks a bright and passionate Recruiter to join their team! This position stands on a 2 to 3-month contract basis; however, it has the intention of converting into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Work with hiring managers to understand open reqs
- Source for qualified candidates and screen resumes
- Handle phone and in person interviews as necessary
- Track candidate progress through ATS
- Meet with candidates at different sites as necessary
- Healthcare recruiting experience
- Strong desire to be in a recruiting only role
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Experience recruiting for Nurses and Aids in a home or hospice setting
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176173
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.