South of Boston, MA 02169
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company? A nationally recognized retailer seeks a bright and driven Recruiter to join their team on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work! Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Work with hiring manager to understand open reqs
- Source candidates and screen resumes
- Coordinator scheduling and on-boarding
- Handle phone and in person interviews
- Manage full cycle recruiting for diverse corporate roles
- Track candidate progress through iCims
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Corporate recruiting involvement
- Knowledge with working on diverse corporate roles
- Sourcing practice
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience in the retail industry
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175178
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.