128 Belt, MA 02451-1294
The Recruiter/Staffing Manager is responsible for working with candidates through all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The day-to-day role of the Staffing Manager is to act independently, exercise autonomous judgment and discretion with skilled candidates, effectively source, interview and match candidates to current and future job requirements. In addition, the Staffing Manager is involved with the on-boarding and off-boarding of candidates as well as being the primary resource for employment related issues during a contract assignment. This role requires the ability to create employment partnerships with candidates in order to effectively manage their career search.
- Effectively source candidates using a variety of methods, including social media, job boards, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Organize candidate search process and manage expectations around rates, titles, and client requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviews with clients by providing tangible and detailed information that will help to ensure a successful interview process.
- Effectively on-board and off-board candidates.
- Provide guidance for employment related issues during candidate’ s contract assignment.
- Maintain effective and frequent communication with candidates to develop long term relationships.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all offers to candidates.
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable candidates.
- Bachelor’ s degree or related experience - previous recruiting or sales experience a plus.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
- Demonstrate positive customer relations at all times.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
- Employees in this Staffing Manager/Recruiter role demonstrate a significant degree of independence, organizational commitment, experience and professionalism.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and think a career with WinterWyman is in your future, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
WinterWyman is a premier talent acquisition firm seeking experienced, high-performing professionals like you and Maura Mohan - our Manager of Employee Engagement.
Maura is a true HR professional with a passion for people. She oversees our internal hiring process collaborating with divisional hiring managers across the organization. She can't wait to meet you!