North Shore, MA 01821
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your recruiting skills to a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? An innovative medical device company seeks a Recruiting Manager to oversee the recruitment function and develop sourcing strategies to meet the needs of a high growth business. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Manage 6 to 7 direct reports
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies, processes, and procedures to support staffing needs
- Work closely with HR and business leaders to create short and long-term forecasting models and workforce hiring plans
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and serve as the subject matter expert in all areas of talent acquisition
- Lead the strategic direction and flawless execution of the talent acquisition team, strategies, and services in partnership with management and colleagues
- Provide leadership and management to staffing team
- Identify, design and deploy the appropriate assessment and interviewing selection tools allowing for the identification and selection of talent
- Collaborate with the appropriate functions (e.g. Marketing) to continually develop and sustain our employer brand
- Manage stakeholders and recruiting partners to drive effective recruiting efforts to ensure all recruitment channels are returning high quality talent at the required scale
- Provide hands-on recruitment related support and manage the search process for key positions and executive level hires
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5 or more years of progressive strategic and operational talent acquisition experience
- Involvement in a fast-growing company or company that hires in high volumes
- Prior work in a manufacturing and or R&D environment
- Exposure to developing and executing Talent Acquisition strategy
- University relations experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ATS
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to develop and communicate a talent acquisition strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in leading edge recruitment strategies and techniques – including social media, targeted networking and recruiting process design
- Involvement in identifying creative recruiting strategies to source passive candidates.
- Demonstrated record of achievement of transforming talent acquisition involving digitization and/or marketing and branding
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated practice developing consultative partnerships with internal customers and colleagues
- Global and Immigration experience
- Workday knowledge
- Experience coaching hiring managers
- Skill building a retention strategy
Job ID: 175438
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.