Boston, MA 02108
Are you looking to gain more professional experience? An IT Security Consulting company in Boston seeks a Reporting Analyst to support the execution of reporting that enables the client to make informed business decisions. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized professional looking to make an immediate impact.
- Support all phases of analyses, from requirement gathering to delivery
- Create and manage reports and dashboards related to marketing and sales performance
- Formulate ad hoc reports as needed by business stakeholders
- Use predictive analytics to proactively solve business problems before they impact the business
- Ensure all reports are accurate and up to date
- Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Analyze contact and account data for quality assurance and assist in the correction of incorrect information
- A strong foundation of quantitative modeling methods and concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, results-driven, organized, and collaborative
- CRM system experience (Salesforce.com)
- Prior experience creating reporting and analytics within BI Tools such as Tableau or Domo
Job ID: 174267
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.