Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your technical and professional experience? Ready to join a fast-paced company? An insurance company seeks an experience and talented SDET to join their team. This position stands on a 12 to 18-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Support the development of a new framework and maintain an existing one
- Source, build, release, and configuration management in a continuous integration and delivery environment
- 5 or more years of experience as an SDET role (UI and API)
- 5 or more years of Java experience writing code
- Selenium tool – building testing
- 3 or more years testing webservices (Soap or Postman)
- Continuous integration involvement (CI/CD)
- XML and restful services
- 3 or more years of experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL/ Oracle)
- AWS knowledge
- Skill in QA tools, Test Automation (like Selenium) and standard Office tools
- Practice working with Maven, Git, Splunk
Job ID: 174550
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.