Long Island, NY 11753
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A publishing company a SQL Developer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for someone looking for an innovative and vigorous environment
- Schema design, refactoring
- Create and optimize Store Procedures
- Develop and implement ETL processes using SSIS
- Participate in DB engineering architecture process
- Support production and development databases
- Manage data sources upwards of 100s of millions of rows of data
- Construct and optimize queries for high volume, high availability, real time deployments
- 7 or more years of experience in database development with SQL Server 2008/20012 and/or 2014
- Experience with high-volume, transnational web-based systems.
- Strong theoretical and practical data modeling skills
- Robust ability with T-SQL / store procedure development
- Experience with Source Control packages
Job ID: 173881
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.