Sales Operations Associate
128 Belt, MA 02451
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced organization? A European based manufacturing company seeks a bright and passionate Sales Operations Associate to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous opportunity a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to work part of a small local team.
- Monitor and check the incoming order flow from their channel sales partners
- Organize incoming information regarding orders and at that to the order tracker system
- Act as the primary contact with the Channel Sales
- Review and monitor the education credits to help work with the partners and maintain a good process and relationship with them
- At least 2 years in a sales or order operations position
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel: Look Ups and Pivot Tables)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to communicate directly with channel partners
Nice to Have:
- SharePoint experience
- Practice with MS Dynamics - Order Processing module
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175651
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.