Sales Operations Coordinator
North of Boston, MA 01824
Are you looking to expand your experience? Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? A growing communications company seeks a Sales Operations Coordinator to join their dedicated, energetic, and charismatic team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic finance team responsible for accounting and reporting on the Company’ s financial results.
- Execute monthly POS reporting to deliver sales commissions and supporting reports
- Prepare and distribute various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for all departments and levels of Management
- Spearhead database and process initiatives to increase department efficiency
- Gather data needed for bi-annual SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) audits
- Provide analytical feedback on the effectiveness of the database systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175105
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.